BFA DIGITAL ARTS: University of Oregon

I am a BFA Digital Arts student at University of Oregon, currently located at the Portland Oregon Campus. This blog is a compilation of images, designs and ideas which are influential to my progression throughout this year.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bro Love: Day 1



Bro Love is a 36"x 48" mixed media piece on canvas. I used distorted images of my brother (justin) and myself to express the close relationship between ourselves, family, and our lives. Being close in age we grew up being best friends. We did everything together from traveling, listening to music, snowboarding, eating out, and getting in trouble. Now that we are more grown up, we are moving in different ways of life but our close bond will always be there.



No comments:

Post a Comment