BFA DIGITAL ARTS: University of Oregon

I am a BFA Digital Arts student at University of Oregon, currently located at the Portland Oregon Campus. This blog is a compilation of images, designs and ideas which are influential to my progression throughout this year.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Recent Work: Cannondale Bike Graphic















This Project began September 25th 2011 as a side project of mine. I am an avid Cyclist and Triathlete and I needed a commuter bike. My brother gave me his old cannondale frame ( Cannondale R300) and my plan has been to retrofit this bike with new graphics, details, and parts, turning it into a Designer Portland City Bike. Not many bikes these days can have downtube shifters, 1980's parts, and gears, and still be considered "Cool" here in portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment